So hey guys, how is it going?
I decided in light of Animal Crossing New Leaf coming out soon, I thought I would pre-order and giveaway a copy of the game, just for you guys.
SO HERE ARE THE RULES:
- You MUST be following me. if I pick you and you aren’t following me, you’ll be disqualified.
- You enter by reblogging this post, you can do so as many times as you like.
- Likes will NOT count, but feel free to like the post anyway.
- I will pick a winner on JUNE 8TH, the day before the game’s release.
- No giveaway blogs
- You must have your ask/fanmail box open or I will skip over you.
- You will have ONE DAY to respond to my message if you are picked as the winner.
So good luck, happy reblogging, and MAKE SURE TO SAVE YOUR GAME.
EDIT: I will ship anywhere, but keep in mind the fact that the game is going to be a North American copy of the game, this means it will be region locked to North American 3ds systems. I’m sorry if this is an inconvenience, but I thought it was important to mention.
These links work as of 5/7/13.
None of the links require downloads, plug in installs, or signing up for anything of ANY KIND. Those are just ads, click out of them and press play. If you’re struggling, this chrome plug in will make your life easier.
Subbed = speaking in japanese with english subtitles
Dubbed = speaking in english (usually with no subtitles)
- The Cat Returns: subbed | dubbed
- Grave of the Fireflies: subbed | dubbed
- Horus: Prince of the Sun: subbed | x
- Howl’s Moving Castle: subbed | dubbed
- Kiki’s Delivery Service: subbed | dubbed
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbor Totoro: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbors the Yamadas: subbed | dubbed
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind: subbed | dubbed
- Only Yesterday: subbed | x
- Panda! Go Panda!: subbed | x
- Pom Poko: subbed | dubbed
- Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea: subbed | dubbed
- Porco Rosso: subbed | dubbed
- Princess Mononoke: subbed | dubbed
- The Secret World of Arrietty: subbed | dubbed
- Spirited Away: subbed | dubbed
- Tales from Earthsea: subbed | dubbed
- Whisper of the Heart: subbed | dubbed
so i saw this on facebook and i wasn’t sure if it had been posted on here yet, so yeah you should probably read this"!!!ATTENTION PARENTS!!! I read on the internet yesterday that people were noticing that their CapriSun Drinks were filled with mold. Today my sister gives her son a drink and noticed the straw was immediately clogged. She calls me and shows me this horrible 'worm thing', I was disgusted! I cut open the package and right away you can smell that it was rancid. This is outrageous! Apparently Kraft Foods knows of this mess but WON'T recall these drinks! Please avoid purchasing these until they take action on this! I am beyond pissed that this could have been consumed by either my niece or nephews! They better expect an extremely PISSED off Titi, cause they're getting an ear full!"
Oh shit, Snopes says it’s true.
This is all true. I’ve had these before, and I drank one before I went to sleep. When I was laying in bed my throat felt funny, and I started to cough. (Sorry for the details, but.) I felt something slimy in my throat and pulled it out.
Yeah. I was horrified. I thought I’d left my drink out too long, but it was fresh.. Don’t drink these.
I was literally bringing the straw of a CapriSun to my mouth right as I read this… christ crackers n cheese wtf
My lovely followers, please follow this blog immediately!
One of the biggest complaints I have about being starch/sugar free is all the extra prep involved. There’s no getting around the fact that its annoying, not because it takes a long time, but because I know that there’s a world where cooking/eating requires ZERO time at all. When you’re popping things (notice I did not say food) into the microwave or grabbing from a baggie, going from hangry to happy takes zero seconds and zero planning.
Luckily, I love the planning and I know the success to healthy eating is in bulk cooking. Leftovers leftovers leftovers!
But the delicious dinner before your eyes took such a brief amount of time to make,it was almost as easy as popping a Digiorno pizza into the oven. And around 9000000 times healthier for you.
Now that the sun is finally ready to share some Vitamin D, I am ready to put on my bikini and get my booty down the Jersey Shore. I miss sunshine! I miss running on the boardwalk! I miss iced cold Budlight Lime (whoops, am I supposed to admit that to you?!). And I miss seafood.
When Shoprite had a sale on mixed seafood for $5 a few months ago, I hastily bought it envisioning a delicious zuppa del mare dish, however the idea of zuppa del mar on spaghetti squash hasn’t really appealed to me (maybe on shiratake noodles, maybe?).
So now that the sun’s a callin’ & visions of ocean waves dance in my brain 24 hours a day, the bagged of mixed fishies sitting in my freezer needed to be consumed asap.
Thus, this speedy, summery dish was born!
Seafood Remix Sautee
1 Tbs Coconut oil
3 scallops, diced
2 handfuls of mushrooms (~4oz)
1 lb. frozen seafood (I used mixed, but this would probably taste delicious with scallops or shrimps as well!)
Black Pepper, to taste
1. Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet
2. Saute scallops on medium heat, stirring for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 1 minute.
4. Add the seafood and heat through.
5. Squeeze the lemon over the skillet & season with pepper!
6. Spook onto plates and enjoy!!
Adapted from Marmalade And Mileposts
Mix 1/4 cup of salt with a 1/2 teaspoon of food coloring in a small bowl until the salt is uniformly colored. Spread the mixture out in an even layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven for ten minutes. Allow your homemade glitter to cool before using it or storing it. And that’s it!:)
GLITTER POPCORN OH MY GOD
..can you eat this
is it like
or is it glitter that you can eat
GLITTER POPCORN YES
now I can protect myself against ghosts and be fabulous
This is a tutorial I said I’d post one day and then kept forgetting to do so. But with Wreck-It Ralph out on Blu-ray now and me in the process of ripping and converting it so I can make GIFs and edits from it, I did get a few asks on how I create my rips and I figured since I have nothing else to do today, why not make this tutorial.
YOU WILL NEED:
- The Blu-ray/DVD of the movie you wish to rip - note that to rip a Blu-ray, YOU MUST HAVE A BLU-RAY DRIVE SOMEWHERE. My laptop came with one out of the box but you can just as easily buy an external Blu-ray drive from your favorite electronics/office supply retailer.
- DVDFab’s HD Decrypter. Alternately, you can also download the entire DVDFab suite, because all you need is the HD Decrypter, and that never expires, and is always free.
- RipBot264. I know the old standard used to be Handbrake, but that program’s turned out to be a major butt. RipBot’s where it’s at, yo.
- Plenty of hard drive space. Ripping a Blu-ray will eat up anywhere from 17 to 30 GB. A DVD will usually require 3 or 4 GB.
So…is no one gonna talk about how Marcy’s last name is Abadeer but she’s never seen a deer before?
Also, ppl are too busy talking about the definite pb reference, but what about that deer. In the episode where finn brakes his leg, there was a crazy deer on the rampage. Now we see a deer that was obviously mistreated and almost died from Simon/IceKing. Call me crazy but do you think that deer wanted revenge? Its already been confirmed that everything that lives long isnt immortal. PB for example but there is a such thing as a grudge through generations or a thing that was mortal becoming immortal/thriving in old age.